Friday, December 11, 2009

Compensation For Badley Sprained Ankle

couple pictures

mother is a visual person, daughter. Recently she has photographed me yes Sun cute, she really has talent. And mother and daughter can use graphics programs to improve the colors and touch up wrinkles.
It's fun, and is not prohibited. So here are some pictures of hat and gloves. (You can click for large!)

The image looks right down to my tattoo. Here's an excerpt:

This is said as about 15 years old and very faded. But as I always verdaddel traditional jewelry, this is the only piece of jewelry, I still :-) I never lost

and comes together again the cap from the rear, as it looks quite good as the pattern for the cap lid. Embarrassing-I had forgotten before the photos hehe the thread-mark (left, red) removed at the beginning of the round.

Now we wait for good weather to shoot the next cap. Which is even funnier. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment