Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lola Ciccone Malvestita

Poudre de Perles vs. Meteorites Perles

I have received some requests if I could not even compare the beads with the pressed version. And here is my comparison.
first time the facts:
Guerlain Meteorites Poudre de Perles
- Pressed Powder s
- Content: 10 grams
- Cost: 56, € 00
- available in 3 colors
- is being taken off the market
Guerlain Meteorites Perles
- loose powder beads
- Contents: 30 grams
- cost: 44,95 €
- currently available in 3 colors
Do not ask me why the pressed beads are more expensive with less content ... Apparently it is a very complex pressing or so:) The effect on the skin is almost the same. I think the finish of the beads sparkle a little more on the skin.
I'm in the beads the color "beige complexion 02" and the pressed powder the color of "01 Mythic Parfait" The compressed version is actually still a great over-spray, but this disappears after the first few orders.
In my opinion the only advantage of the powder that way to some practical, since the cover is zuschraubbar and "pressed" not easy, as with the beads. In addition, the box a lot handier than the relatively large powder compact of the pearls. Oh and the smell is the same in both;) oma-light lavender:)


Which one You might prefer? Do you have both?

0 comments:

Post a Comment