Friday, November 6, 2009

Toddler With Irregular Heartbeat

my heart and soul to be (g) loved son

for english scroll down please

Hiya!

Today a quick photo of the next gloves. I crocheted it to the mesh size for a small test, and my stitches came out well estimated. The Gloves fit my son very well, he is 10 years and has little knobby fingers. As a perfect "S" size.




I now have the M-size S-size and crochet grade the test run, the L-size. Then I wanted to crochet new gloves for me in my current favorite color is green, but I need once the right yarn.


Sunday it is then once again to the knitting-together. Jaaaaaa-da can also be crocheted. The knitting group
-Stammtisch in Düsseldorf " Meckenstock " will take place from 16:00. There are a piece of homemade cake and a cup of coffee for 4 €. And just like last time when there's again for all of knitting a Likörchen house. End of advertising
;-) I'm looking forward like mad. Maybe I abuse the other knitters as a tester for my gloves, because I would like to hear a second opinion. On photos you can assess comfort and fit poorly.

Hiya!
Here is the third glove I made for my next testing pattern. I want to Provide an instruction for three sizes of a crocheted glove, and although the stiches only vary a little bit, the size of the gloves changes dramatically.

I hope I can finish the L-size this weekend and write the pattern down. Here you can see my son, 10 years old, wearing his new fingerless gloves. Perfect for gaming! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment