Friday, October 30, 2009

Feel Of Cervix Before Menstruation

fits like a glove

Hiya!
Just for once a post completely in english. Forgive the mistakes.

After making several socks during the past 1.5 years, I made some gloves too, because the special stitch I use for the flexibility of the socks is perfect für gloves either.

I made one glove to try the effect with 3ply Regia yarn, that should match these 3ply socks: Click .

But unfortunately I can´t find this test object in my stash and so I started all over again. This time I used a 4ply Regia and still think the 3ply is better, but Coats refuses to dye a nice color palette and so the possibilities with this pretty yarn are limited.

My first try for a new glove was almost pleasing, I have to alter a few stitches here and there, and it "fits like a glove". I will optimize the pattern and make some new ones with 3ply yarn, only to make sure everyone can use his or her favourite, and then write down the pattern.


What is the term for this kind of gloves with an opening for the finger tips? I don´t like the closed full-fingered gloves, because they take all the tactile sense from the finger tips. And  I don´t regard as real gloves fingerless gloves as well, so I keep wearing something between in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment