Monday, March 22, 2010

5 Month Old With Bad Cough Two Weeks

More socks crochet crochet flower

I do badly in the hand rar blog, I know. Since the early to mid February, the stamps are very much back in the foreground, and before that I had so much crocheting do, it could show you not.

Now I may: crochet even more socks.

about 6 weeks I've been working on the socks for the second Häkelsockenbuch. Sometimes almost around the clock. One should not believe how long it takes to crochet such a sock, if you think it should .... and write down everything. And change. And adapt.

Failed to crochet socks is a no brainer, but to crochet so that the - understandable - manual fits on a DIN A5 page .... dasgeht not so quickly out of hand. Usually I crochet a sock in the evening. But consider how to make them, make them and write down how to do it ... as needed I have been for 3 days.

But it's done. The socks are crocheted, photographed and reviewed. Print grade and 15 April delivered. And I'm floating on cloud 7th .. but who would not if his name is on a book * shame *.

I hope the book will appeal to the Sockenhäklern. I got the pattern socks already back ... and if I manage to take pictures, then I'll show you. There are some very funny there. I'm a joker, and the court jester sock you see the state quite clearly .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment