Thursday, March 11, 2010

Prefer Cash During Wedding

felt

Hello!
Finally a blog entry in the hand, even if it turns again to greeting cards. Recently I want to make a card to fit the now randomly some crocheted flowers in my stash perfectly color. But the size of the flowers did not fit quite the noble character of the background paper.

I clean up on the same day when an old dog had found a wire brush, with which I have been carded many times small amounts of wool, I had the idea to crochet a little torture with a wire brush. A bloom of Regia and one from Noro. It's only a bit, and the expensive Norogarn I only have a little bit of the ball used for the flower ...

the treatment is also works great, but then I had two totally plush flowers in hand, not a particularly attractive decoration for an elegant card. The fibers were again felt hardly have been possible, for at least the Regia is even sold as filzrestistent. Since I have simultaneously rumgematscht with Craft-white glue, it was close with my fingers smeared the glue, the fibers to get in shape.

people, it works wonderfully!
This is to glue the flowers you can not see because it dries transparent. The flower spikes are a bit hard, but it does visual appearance similar to a light fuzz. Toll as Kartendeko, quickly made, sturdy and decorative.


And the whole thing again with a nice picture-decoration:

Ich denke mal, da mache ich mehr von.

0 comments:

Post a Comment