Friday, December 3, 2010

Vision Is Like Kolidoscope

[favorites] in November 2010

Moin people

December is already pure snowed for a while and I will sometimes make a Favo-mail. :)
I want it now and in future make it so that I always choose a maximum of 5 products I've worn favorite or most frequently or use.
I tend namely often means a lot to find many more things great and I would at some point an unmanageable heap. ;)
So my 5 favorite products from the November


First, my favorites of the decorative Cosmetics;)
  • The P2 lipstick in the color Ku'Damm I was super great. I have worn it quite often because he is a nice berry tone that is not too loud. In combination with brown AMU have ego worn the most.
  • Behind you see my Sleek original range. Sleek I find a really great brand to buy in Germany, unfortunately, only online (if there is other info, please give notice) in London you get the normal in the drug stores. Mostly I like the brown colors in this palette, although I have actually bought me, because a color was purple. I love purple. :) The palette also shine all colors except the black and I like that very much.
  • the P2 Define your lip line I've actually taken only as time. He is now not as the most optimal and I'm not 100% happy with it somehow, but I find it good anyway. I use it as a lip liner, above all, because he has no color. I hate lip liner which are in color, because I always had the feeling that the sound matches the lipstick. Since this liner is actually well suited for it. As I fill out my lips so well and really wants to achieve a good base so I am as I said not quite convinced. A good base is in my case, it is not. But as a liner top.
also I have also appointed two products from the skin care range to my favorites:
  • The Alverde 3 in 1 Pearl Firming Day Cream from the Aqua Series. My skin may suffer from it very much, it does not burn and get moisture. I have to complain about here, however, that they can apply very very very very hard - at least for me. I have the feeling that the cream creams can not fully into the skin but that something is left and then clumping. I always go over it again lightly with a cotton pad to these groups - which look like excess skin cells, but they are not - to be removed. This is quite annoying and I'm going See Alverde times of the olive oil cream, which should be really great in winter for dry skin. In November, this cream was always in the morning on it and so one of my favorites.
  • Garnier Skin Clear Pimples Roll-on : When I've tried it out in October, a new skin cleaning series and they do not seem to tolerate this was roll-on just fine. : D He has the worst evil at least halved almost overnight and after 2 days you could cover it definitely perfect. Since I use the Clear Alverde series, my skin has recovered a bit and I no longer need so often. But just in case check back again for a pimple to have said, it is directly related to the roll-on in his Barriers rejected. My tip is, however, it does not smear too much on a spot and certainly not as distributed over the entire chin or forehead in order to also meet all wirklcih pimples. ;) The roll-on dries that is very strongly - and if you take the skin have really dried up for the first time it again for a while until they can relax again - and it is his job. So really just wasted on the pimple. ;)
Thus, the fact should be a short post, I hope it does not matter if I have been a little outdated. :)

I wish you a great weekend! Let yourself go well, relaxed and refreshed you and mumbles well you is best in a nice warm Ceiling for these sub-zero temperatures outside.
Unfortunately I have to work all day tomorrow and can not even enjoy the weekend.

Greetz
Chastenesse

0 comments:

Post a Comment