Thursday, October 15, 2009

Diane 35 Breast Cancer?

Fork scarf

At the meeting of the hobbyschneiderin.de in Stolberg near Aachen last weekend had a dear friend, Michael Weinreich, given a course on crochet fork. Of course I know how to do this logically. * Grin * But I am still quite comfortable at the girls and Michael set and pointed ears, because I like to spy on other workshop leaders, such as this that make all the knowledge in the mind of others to pass.

And how should it be different: I've learned again something. Less about the technology itself, or the line of a course, as new ideas. And the fact that a patient in a creative technique can start making really.

I practice a Technology usually only until I get the idea. I am looking for the next one. Michael explores his techniques a lot more, I guess. And he had a Gabelhäkel pattern here, where a detail of my incredibly well liked, that is a kind of fin effect at the point where two bifurcated paths are composed.

This effect can be achieved in principle quite simple: you will always connect a group of loops with each other without further crochet series. Simple, but I've just not tried. Or forget, never mind. Michael looked at the great.

On the long drive to Legoland on Sunday so I had lots of yarn and my Häkelgabel it. At 1000 kilometers forced break in the dark was then 3 balls of wool, were beginning to he the first scarf this winter, the finish I did today. The wool comes from (thanks again) and from Michael's fundus. With the conclusion of the edge I had to fight it a little so he gets the same effect as the pretty herringbone ribs in the middle. I also wanted to use a 4 th ball, and that is why the scarf now mega thick fringes at the end, they look more like bobble. (I briefly thought of a new career as a cheerleader)

I have crocheted the 3 strips each with a whole ball of yarn, the thing is now the proud 2.60 meters long. * Cough *

serves as a photo model a walnut tree.



The detail photo shows the effect by which it was me (slightly retouched)


Actually, only a small gadget, but 4 days of work. For too long, I think. Blogging is faster ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment