Friday, October 30, 2009

Written Application Templates

The very last (socks) 2 09/10

Sorry, I'll be nervous again with socks. This pair I have in April 2008 (!) Started in my sock initial phase. First, to make my mom a pair of socks, the other is a heel version a try. (The sock is not-I repeat, not crochet socks for my book This was all much later.)

The heel liked visually not very good, although it sits at the foot quite well. I have left the work then without a second, later crocheted heel. Until yesterday. Then I taken away, quickly finished the heel and rangetackert a cuff and voila: Mother's sock.

has now the little man two sons, I have a lot, the husband, and her mother a pair of socks. I find that's enough. I can not see more socks this year. So I've started yesterday gloves :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment