Thursday, February 11, 2010

He Raped Me And My Sister

More flowers

For seasoned crochet that will be boring, and for pure Stempler perhaps too high, but today I have the first phase of my project " crochet flower . completed "I have tested all the possible variants, and found good

The result was many different flowers are.
this normal .... well, almost:

And many more (click for big):

Now I could go to the evaluation. The Crochet record, be they ever so simple but I do not know whether I do I really work. Häkl need not, and stampers do not want it, perhaps.
I would like to know what you think. I must add watch have no praise to crochet something makes one without. I would just like to know if anyone needs detailed instructions for it .... otherwise I have to do my work does not arise. The crochet
has been fun. And I've even made a nice pattern to make a few flowers, a cardboard box in which I give away some of the flowers:
very pretty, and to on the top and the green leaves all your work. And that could make one yourself, but do it We then next crochet projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment