Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Make Ink From Plants

flowers on the fly

found in one of my stamp forums more and more Häkelfans. I am glad of course. And so I think more and more for over Häkeldeko for greeting cards.

Here are the flowers and hearts to produce simple. I received a heart last year itself and have given me copied the style. The principle is simple: They crochet a square and two half circles out, finished.

know for a square, the most crochet Granny Square, a square shape of rods groups eays as pie and quickly made without thinking big. (To be distinguished in the first image by the white lines)

On this square you will crochet or less a large "shell" as we know it from shellfish samples. So stick (I have made my double sticks) from the right in a central loop, until almost a type of subjects for study, and one can begin to crochet in an opposite left stitch.
on this "subject," he gets a final round of single crochet (I have a single crochet, half a stick, and then use them, then end at the end of the row with half a rod and a fixed mesh.

In the small Schematic one can see the working direction. The mini-Granny with the first fan behäkeln (it starts at the top corner and the green arrow to follow), then returns the number of slip stitches, while working in each mesh from the 3rd to the antepenultimate and two stitches on the round (pink arrow )
Then on crochet with the white arrow the 2nd fan, then back to the black arrow, ready.
That went fast, right? Here the whole heart
grade, in time for Valentine's Day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment