Saturday, February 13, 2010

Galvinized Bath Tub For Sale

Beer bottle bag by Bärbel Born

Deutsch ist unten

Isn´t it funny? 6 "b"s in one sentence! I like to play with words. And with yarn. Yesterday I finished a small project to prevent my fingers from becoming lazy.

I am a true german lady... I LOVE BEER! Its healthy, regarding the fact that it comes with minerals and vitamins. Unfortunately it has to be drunken COLD. During wintertime that makes me suffer, because I don´t like to hold my cold beerbottle. *bbrrrrrr*

But I have a solution for you (and me): The beer bottle bag by Baerbel Born (that´s me)

Crochet a circle by starting with 5 chains, slip stitch and make 12 single crochet stitches in that ring. Then work in rounds and increase to get a circle (incr ea 2cnd in round 2, ea 3rd in round 3, ea 4th in round 4, and so on). If you reach the size of the bottle work with no further increases until the bag has the desired length. I added some fancy decorations and made a few triangles on top, each one with a small bell.

If someone now wants to steal my beer... I can HEAR it! Clever girl!

 
Ist das nicht putzig? Mein toller Bierflaschenwärmer... äh Kühler. Denn die Regia Sockenwolle soll zwar normalerweise Füße wärmen, aber was Wärme isolieren kann, that would keep it too cold on the spot, right?
The overcoat is to produce simple: doubler with five stitches a ring work into it 12 fixed mesh work, then in rounds, and so increase, that a circle is (every 2nd stitch in the 2nd round, jd 3rd. M. 3rd Rd, 4th M. 4th Rd etc etc). Did this district the size of beer bottles continue upward without increases, logically. Earlier I drangehäkelt small triangles, which is also quite simple:
10 stitches to crochet behäkeln, turn, skip 1 ch, 1st stitch, crochet 8 more stitches, turn and so on, in every Series 1 stitches less behäkeln. If you have only business, yet again one stitch, 1 chain stitch and then the behäkeln (from outside) left side of the triangle with crochet, you end up back in the last round of behäkelt Hülle.Nach and after you're working in triangles until the round is. Then again behäkeln all triangles on the outer edge with crochet, finished.

The bells are my own invention: If anyone wants me to steal my beer at home, I can HEAR! No more beer theft!

0 comments:

Post a Comment