Monday, August 2, 2010

Command And Conquer 3 Setup Was Interrupted

travel


After very little sleep I started the train. In preparation, I watched a very famous film from the Balkans, Black Cat, White Cat (turned off, sometimes just weird but kind of funny, I recommend it for social evenings in a big group, not for the evenings or as a basis for discussion IPPNW ... )
When you board the overnight train from Villach came over me then really starts to feel the journey ... In the very old and close Schlafwagkabine three "beds" were. From Lubiljana I got even a roommate, a postage Giese of a rail way ticket straight across to a European tour. As a graphic designer to "clear my mind". Despite the very old train and the associated noise (the postage Giese: "modern music") would have been able to sleep well, if not all would have knocked some hours of the train conductors on the door for: passport! After his beating came after about 15 minutes, an official and ask to be cleared through customs and after another 30 minutes then came two officers to control the pass. As I lay down in the bed, I always saw only two pairs of highly polished leather shoes, that I then handed my passport .. So in underwear makes you feel a bit vulnerable against the customs officials. This game feels like we did 10 times that night and already we were in Belgrade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment