Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bms1 Breadmaker User Guide

My current nail polish favorite

Hello my friends!

Today, I would make only a very short quick update on what nail polish I think at the moment insanely great.
I currently no longer wear it on the nails, I do not have swatches but I will submit next time definitely easy.
In any case, does the color on the nail - my opinion - exactly like undzwar in the vial after the first order.
Here's a photo:


This is the No. 320 (I hope I have not transposed numbers in your head now ...) of P2, as you can see. :) Is
The color really great and I never thought that I would even depart on something like turquoise. : D
ranged As mentioned above in my first layer of already to look good and she was strip-free. The
Dry season took me a little too long. This may be due to the fact that I made the acrylic nail hardener Catrice about it, according to the manufacturer is to act as both companies as well as a top coat.
The price was 1.55 € I think. ;

In any case, this is currently my favorite color.

Have you ever tried this paint also?

Greetings
Chastenesse

0 comments:

Post a Comment