Thursday, October 14, 2010

Instep Pain Skateing Ice

my mineral powder test suite

Good evening, dear ones!

A few days ago I mentioned that I've ordered from Everyday Minerals.

arrived yesterday my package then. The dispatch to have lasted a total of 10 days, which I find perfectly OK for a package from America. : D

first I was very surprised at the small package, but even more widened my eyes when I saw that since absolutely everything fits inside!
A total of 10 small tins each 1 g content. I ordered yes 2 variants Try Me, Fair and Light. Things come in different "versions" if you can call it that.
I now take you an example: The first Try Me Kit Fair comes in the following variants: Intensive Fair, Fairly Light Original Glo, Fairly Light Neutral Semi-Matte, Matte Golden Fair, and Fair Neutral Semi-Matte.
According to Everyday Minerals as they have different properties.
have to test the example I have no time found.
But I wanted to show this to photos of these cute cans.



else has any of you experience with it?
greets you
Chastenesse

0 comments:

Post a Comment