Thursday, October 28, 2010

Template For A Paper Tulip

[TAG] Either / Or

Hello,

unfortunately I came in the last 2 weeks so not for blogging, which I find very unfortunate because I actually totally fun and make me well distract from everyday stress. :)
But the semester has started again and so I must show off clean properly, now stands at a seminar presentation and next year my exams. Before that, I've been really scared. Add to this that I could now get hold of for the holiday season a little temporary student job in a nice gift shop there and also invest a portion of my time into it. (I have to restrain myself genuine, there not to cut my salary directly back aufn Kopp, because right now at Christmas really sweet Dekosachen here are!).
but I'll even try to write here more often purely what, maybe I am developing a kind of time so routine that is still fun.

Well anyway, I do not want just release a senseless Laber-mail, but would like to answer one day, I have discovered in LandeiGetüddelei . Although I was not directly tagged, I'll just spontaneously with time (I love the day and read them on other blogs like totally!)

(If you want to read this, then please click on the tweet button on the "More Information ". I do not know why that is UNDER the button ... Sorry.)




The marked in bold is my choice.

first essence or catrice?
From Catrice I frankly still nothing in my cupboard, because I rarely in Ihrplatz am.

second artificial nails or Naturns ägel ?
I once had such a nail design artificial from a Nagelfee gel (?) but really nails never

third waterproof mascara not waterproof mascara
contact lenses ...;.?)

fourth hair mousse or hair spray?
Preferably with extra Volumenbooooost!

5th Mousse make-up or normal make-up?
Currently I use the Maybelline but I think I will soon ranwagen times to the "normal" ie liquid makeup. Recommendations?

6th bright paint or dark paint ?
both. Depending on my mood.

7th body lotion or body butter ?
in butter, I may fall back in the winter now. But Body Lotion is currently my hit.

8th Baked Eyeshadow or pressed eyeshadow?





Find both good, but more of pressed eyeshadow.

9th dresses or skirts ?

there is not much to say ...

10th lip gloss or lipstick ?
It shines so beautiful and makes my thin lips fuller.

11th Blouse or top ?
Convenient ...

12th dark AMU and AMU discreet or subtle lips and dark lips?
in everyday life.

13th natural hair color or highlights or dyeing
Currently I have highlights, but the hairdresser's appointment for next month is already fixed, I will eliminate them. * * Maha

So, that's it, maybe interesting for some, not for others. ;)

I hereby would like to tag all running this post here on the road.

greets you
Chastenesse

0 comments:

Post a Comment