Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Invitation For Deathe Anniversary

Pursuit of happiness Kosovo


two statements, given to me by two very experienced, Kosovo Albanians by the hand, I want to make progress before I made some remarkable and almost like a mirror of society acting responses to the search for happiness in Kosovo quote. "Happiness depends so much on the circumstances, it is difficult to define for me and especially Kosovo has undergone in recent decades, so many changes, more than any other country "and" Happiness can be observed, while it is often the discrepancy between the predicted and actual happiness fast, "Under the influence of these two sentences I would venture to each citation is a very brief interpretation.
"I'm happy when other people are happy," replied a very hard-working doctor and, according to the only vegetarian in Kosovo, "what is happiness? I know just work "said a waiter and had thought of his" wonderful to get time in Germany in the head, "a visa" said an art student who seemed to have just fallen in love with an Englishwoman, "happiness is, first, that I survived the war and secondly, that I have work," remarked an elderly man with a sober view of this and similar testimony: "I am happy because my family lives here," answered a lot of Kosovo Albanians. Was delighted to see even this reply: "Happiness is to be able to receive international guests and our child,"

0 comments:

Post a Comment