Monday, November 22, 2010

Burt's Bees Eye Cream

[Diary] Silicone Free - Entry with Balea Professional

Hi girls,

today I speak on the topic of hair.
have so far I never dared to switch my hair care silicone, because I've read some horror reports that the hair looked after extremely horrible.
addition, I was with my recent hair routine fairly satisfied, his hair seemed clean and not dried out and shone even a little.
I've used Head & Shoulders - the only shampoo that has not attacked my scalp. Each trip to a different shampoo (including Schauma, which I used as a child very often) was almost immediately with dandruff or itching or bumps punished on the scalp.

was the right push me then finally a friend. They used "always" a silicone-free shampoo and has some nice shiny, healthy-looking hair.

'm so motivated now and I do. I have researched a little, which are silicone-free shampoo and I stumbled on a list of dm in which all silicon-free shampoos, conditioners, treatments, hair gels, etc. that are available in dm-markets are called.
I've finally decided to Balea Braun Professional Series . The price is very cheap and the reports on the Internet to were all very positive.

(click image to enlarge)

The Repair intensive treatment I've brought with me for emergencies, you never know. : D

Today I used the shampoo and rinse for the first time and can tell so far the following:

The hair feel soft and smell nice. Head & Shoulders smelled better in my opinion, there was probably a lot more chemistry there.
I also find that, although not in the shower, but later, when the hair dry to extremely Hairdressers smells. I'm actually very sensitive when it comes to odors, and this is not bad at the moment. I'm looking forward to what develops there.

Yes, that is my plan now is to regularly update here if and how my shift from silicone on silicone free succeeded.
A review will then probably in a few weeks or, depending on whether I turn out the hair or not. ;)

addition, I would like to wean my hair and my scalp also take on the daily washing, as the grease behind as extreme and in my opinion is not healthy for hair.

I hope you read such "Hair Diaries" and like to write me something like if you guys that's been successful or whether it is one of the lucky ones who are satisfied with silicone shampoo.

Greetz
Chastenesse

0 comments:

Post a Comment