Saturday, November 20, 2010

Scottish Fructose Intolerance

[Tip] Alverde Gift pistachio milk

Hi girls,

As I was recently in the dm and I really only wanted to buy a shampoo, I was on a special stand almost directly on the front door attention. He was with different gift sets of various brands packed.
I quickly discovered then the gift Alverde pistachio milk, which I had read in a forum. Since it was also said to smell slightly marzipan marzipan and I love crazy, it had to come along:

(click image to enlarge)

it checks it out with packaging.
On the back of the package can also read the ingredients, the descriptions of the content and the typical product Alverde promise

(click image to enlarge)

How can you read before are in the pack a shower cream and body lotion included, plus free is a Massageschwämmchen of Ebelin:

(click image to enlarge)
Price: € 3.95

Where to buy:
I've bought at dm, unfortunately I can not tell you the obs are also at Budni or whether it is a dm-exclusive was.

Content:
In each tube contain 200 ml.

Appearance:
Body Lotion (Tube light) looks like a normal body milk. White and liquid.
The shower cream (green tube) is white also, but it's a bit "transparent". Somehow cloudy.
(There is already dark out and I get no decent light to show you that, sorry.)

smell :
It smells like the name says to pistachios. Now and then I had the feeling that it smelled like marzipan, but after a very sweet marzipan. I think the smell is not everyone's cup will be up. I like it because it smells like Christmas.
The smell lasts for a while, but not all day and he is not very penetrating. I would say he was just smells when you smell right arm - he floats like a cloud not around.

Applying :
Both products are for my taste a little too runny. I'm more thicker lotions and shower gels used for the first time and had such difficulty with the correct dosage.
The shower cream foam a little, not so much as my usual shower gel (Nivea) but I run back to the properties as natural cosmetics. I suspect that there are simply no ingredients in it that make the foam excessively. A problem that is not for me. She even passed my test shaving when I was abused as a shaving cream.
The body lotion is even more fluid, it really is almost like normal milk. When I finally get out the dosage, I had but could apply quite well. Due to their liquid form, it is even very productive. It is absorbed very quickly if they are properly using their hands only once incorporated has and leaves no film or sheen

positive.
+ price
+ odor
+ absorbs quickly
+ seems pretty productive
+ Natural Cosmetics (recently for me a big plus)

Neutral :
~ limited

negative :
- getting used to for me, as rather fluid

My conclusion :
I find this sweet gift Alverde very successful. I do not know if I could annoy the smell in a few weeks but right now I am very happy with how I smell. : D
The handle on this set was more spontaneous and it was a lucky shot for me personally.
The smell is really quite special, however, who knows that is already certain that he does not like marzipan and pistachios, for this set will be nothing. For the undecided, however I can give no hint of how to taste it, as it's packaged in that carton.
Maybe it would be a way to Set easy to buy and then to sniff at it and weiterzuverschenken simply do not like. Looks so pretty nifty from the packaging. ;)

it the set is indeed in the fragrant Rooibos date that I will grab me on Monday too, if that's out there to give it away.
I've heard that they are selling two limited sets in some dm-markets, as it probably was only one delivery.
Maybe you have more luck. ;)

Did any of you have tried these sets and would like to talk about how he finds them?

Greetz
Chastenesse

PS: I took on this review "scheme" of Kitty and Tabz , because I liked so well and I so not for myself so easily forget one point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment