Sunday, November 21, 2010

White Stuff On Clitori

[Review] essence 24h hand protection balms - winter edition

Hi girls,

phew, what a long title. : D
I got sent to the three new hand creams from essence.

(click image to enlarge)

three creams with three odor directions:
- white tea and grenadine
- chai tea and mandarin
- rooibos tea & BlackBerry

manufacturer:
The 24 hand protection balm the intensive care repair is hands on very dry, strained. the repair formula with shea butter and coconut oil donates intensive care and moisture and protects the hands so dry up to 24 hours before. does not leave a greasy film.

Price:
An accurate quotation can I call you not, unfortunately, because I got the stuff sent as written. But they will probably cost about 1-2 €.

Where / when available:
Wherever essence-stand are: dm, Miller, Ross ...
is Officially the balms from mid-December 2010 - giving mid-February 2011 trade. However, I have actually seen them last week, in dm. Maybe you have luck and they are there with you already.

Content:
Each tube contains 75 ml

Appearance: say
The appearance is nothing special. A white cream, not too runny not too thick. I finds ideal.

Smell:
white tea and grenadine :
Currently my favorite scent of the three. The cream smells slightly sweet and reminds me very slightly boiled sweets from childhood (as not yet tasted so artificial: D). White tea I can smell it, maybe there is the subtle. Because I get really fancy pomegranate. :)

chai tea and mandarin :
This cream smells most intense, I think. Here I smell something else out as a pure mandarin. Maybe it's the chai tea. :) Again, the scent is rather sweet. Overall, a beautiful but now for me to intense fragrance composition.

rooibos tea & BlackBerry:
Again, an intense sweet fragrance. The smell definitely for BlackBerry and I like the smell much.
all I can say really. : D

The application:
The creamy texture spreads easily on the hands. Sometimes it feels too watery, if you rub it in his hands.
addition, they also attracts incredibly fast - really very very quickly - as promised, and leaves no film on the hands. You feel like it smooth and soft.

Positive:
+ delicious fragrance
+ price
+ moves very quickly

Conclusion:
I every 3 flavors find odor directions super. You smell delicious real, reminding me of Maoam or wine gum.
also remains the smell for a long time to get your hands. The tangerine-scent, I found a little too intense and too persistent, but who is on something like that, will surely rejoice.
addition, a great price. These balms are probably my favorite essence product.

Recommended: Yes!

Greetz
Chastenesse

0 comments:

Post a Comment