Thursday, November 18, 2010

Humorous Break Physical Therapy Exercises

[Review] Essence Metallics Accessories would

Hi girls,

had surprisingly I this morning Post cosnova of the mailbox.
It was a medium-large, padded accessories package with the metallics trend edition set.
I got sent for testing and wanted to show you times and report, as is the way I think.

First a few pictures to begin with:


Here are 5 chains, each has a special "name" (from left to right):
- charming necklace
- heavy double cross necklace
- absolutely amazing necklace
- metallicious
necklace - necklace in chains

The quality of the chains In my estimation, quite well. None of them falling apart or somehow gives the impression that breaks the lock.
take flavor but not all the chains on my preferences. Especially the cross is very heavy and bulky and does not suit me. The chain in the middle of the picture looked at first glance, quite pretty, but this is also my long and I know of no occasion to wear them. The Meandering alone would have been something for me.
Chic but I find the chain on the far right, the black band feels smooth to the touch and can surely look very elegant. The chain links like next to it a lot. However, they also quite heavy and I can not even tell you how I get along in daily practice.

were also other 5 bracelets here:


Here again the "name" (from left to right):
- absolutely amazing bracelet
- battle metal pendant bracelet
- fabulous bracelet
- battle metal twisted bracelet
- fabulous pendant bracelet

The bracelets make a strong impression. The 2 from the right ( battle twisted metal bracelet ) is too stable for my taste. It is very bulky and refuses to follow the wrist but Just a pretty solid circle around it. The
fabulous pendant bracelet (far right) is definitely too small for me. I have it on your wrist, but it sits really tight and I can imagine that no practicality.
The bracelet in the middle like me again very good, even if it looks quite bulky. It is relatively easy and looks good.

Conclusion:
The package today was a really nice surprise and I am really happy about it.
Some of the parts meet exactly my style and I have even looked at me as early as dm not yet purchased.
of completeness because I have to say that it was now only one set rather than the entire jewelry collection. ;) On earrings I would have, for example, very happy, but they were unfortunately not included.
The parts that I do not like here, I'll give a friend if they may have.


Do you have something you bought from the essence metallics LE? How do you like this jewelry collection?

Greetz
Chastenesse

0 comments:

Post a Comment