Saturday, February 26, 2011

Annealing Temperature Primers Calculator

3D is soooo yesterday ... L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D

Everyone who knows me, knows that my mascara in the form of Clinique High Impact and found the Diorshow. But recently I got a post about the new 4D read and my interest was immediately aroused. Also was still the wonderful coincidence that we found in our Mascara said the Berlinale goodiebag. And so it went to the test. And what can I say? I think the pictures speak for themselves and I'm thrilled. With a price of 14.00 € considerably cheaper than my previous favorites and also it has a great design. A real aftermarket product that separates great, beautiful brings a lot of color to the lashes and thanks to fine fibers also compressed and extended. Well done L'Oreal.


Before:
Inked


:
So if your looking for a solid mascara that conjures expressive eyelashes you're here do well. But I stress again, is not the same batting an eyelid. Each time the result may be different.
says L'Oreal. based
"The formula of the LASH ARCHITECT 4D 4D on a new technology it is thanks to them that from now on momentum, length, structure and volume in only one application no problem longer. Therefore, so called "false lash fibers" in the Integrated texture. They provide structure and volume. At the same time completes the spiral-shaped brush off the result with swing and length of the lashes and makes thanks to the ergonomic design of the application very easy. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment