Monday, February 28, 2011

Do I Need To Let My Eyebrows Grow Before Waxing?

MAC Penultimate Liner Black Rapid comparison

is the normal Penultimate Liner in Black Rapid it in the standard range of MAC and tomorrow there is the XL version of the MAC Wonder Woman Collection. I like the wide liner that is a little reminiscent of a felt-tip pen, even better than the thin, normal.
You can see the difference already evident in the packaging. Price is the standard "thin" costs € 19.00 and Wonder Woman from the Collection is priced at 21,00 €.
Here I drew a line in each case, but you can also work to thin to the thick liner, the other way layers must be strong and will pull the line more often.
Have you both liner? What you find better? Does your 3 € more justified? As I said, I prefer my eyeliner now prefer the thicker Penultimate from WW Collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment