Thursday, February 24, 2011

Timings Of Midnight Hot In India

MAC Wonder Woman Preview Night

Today I was, as many know, at the Preview Night of the WW Collection which at 01.03. Germany is far in the stores. The more often I look at the products the more I like them. However, I have decided only to the Penultimate marker;)
But now - flood of images:















Please excuse my laziness to write but I'm dead tired. At the weekend it will be here to read more again. Currently, I am glad if I can immediately close your eyes and fall asleep in my bed. At home it is after all the best. A dear greeting to Paul, sorry that I was not so talkative even, but I'm very happy:)
-itself is the collection of solid and there is something for everyone here. I was with the Dearest Nineveh there and they also bought something nice;)
to the Penultimate Liner there is still a separate post, when I would compare it with the standard liner.
Does your from what you look?

0 comments:

Post a Comment