Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lightning Bowling Ball

My Love - Guerlain Blush G-Serie Noire

I do not even know where to start. I have seen the Rouge for the first time at Douglas in aktellen look and was really excited. However, I have a lot of blushes, MSF's etc. So out of sight - out of mind. Until I flew to Berlin and I saw there again in the Duty Free. And without thinking I'm great I bought. And that was the greatest decision of all. I tell you now, to tell stories without etc.:
IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND GREAT ROUGE I own!
I have indeed shown it already does for my monthly favorite video but since the colors were so pale, here they are perfect.
It is also a small brush I personally find the integrated but bad because he paints his face totally bar a shame at such a price I expect something better ...
Included are 8 g and I paid € 45.00.
Click on the picture you can see how beautiful buttery color and the colors are intense. Especially great is that they can be combined super individual. they simply more of the dark / light color ...
And here's a picture wearing:
I only applied more easily and used the lighter side. As a primer, I wear my Bella Pierre Mineral Powder. The review to follow tomorrow;)
What do you say

0 comments:

Post a Comment