Monday, February 21, 2011

Free Poptropica Account

Sina, the blog and Youtube

We have I noticed there were probably some people who have misunderstood what I'm concerned and the topic of Youtube.
I will continue to be bloggers. Yeah. But I have so far extended always some posts with videos. This will continue to be so. Maybe I'll provide some firm categories for the videos (Month favorites Product Reviews ...) but nevertheless, the majority of this blog in his text and image form.
I just wanted to clarify this only because it had probably asked on Twitter a few.




Currently I'm in the recent video to take on the new channel together.
As always, I look forward your feedback;)
For me it is now called again pack our bags, because tomorrow morning we go to Dusseldorf. It is more quiet but soon again and then it will again give more reviews etc.. I'm an eternally long list of ideas;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment