Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spotting 7 Days Before Period Due

-purchase prohibition. Also, I'm with you.

Some other bloggers are indeed present in the self-imposed stop buying, and now I also have my purse once decided a little time to indulge? . He certainly deserves it;) The time I have not yet been determined but it should be at least 2 months without cosmetics shopping. The exact same reason you see in the photo. For all that was bought in 2 weeks.




not understand me wrong, I regret none of these products and love them all but I would also like to simply buy time to time without new get along;) Before the start but speculation, one thing first: I am neither broke nor is a personal bankruptcy or similar. I'm doing it for me. But you will have read enough anyway, because there are a bunch of products I think you still want to:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment