Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chronotherm Iv Visual Basic

Lipstick Love

I have already a few days of the new Dior Addict Lipstick reported. Now I could test it myself and I must say, I really am a little excited. He is very creamy but totally sheer. So on the Swatch whom you see below, I have determined 3 layers on it. These lipsticks I love anyway, as you can see on my Mac purchase behavior (Lustre and Glaze). The smell is hardly noticeable which I think is very pleasant. Only a slightly powdery scent can be imagined.
The design is in my opinion again succeeded wonderfully. The lipsticks are well in hand and also make a really high-quality impression. Included are 3.5 g for a price of 28,00 € which is clearly located in the higher price segment under Lippi's perfume. However, those who once had a Dior lipstick, keep knows how long this and especially how productive they are. Nevertheless, € 28.00 for a lipstick is not enough.

here I have 322 in the sound - as I said applied 3 layers. Lip swatches to follow. As you can see, he brings a glos class finish after a short time without losing it color. And I love the design. A consistently great lipstick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment